Black Friday is one of the best times to look ahead at all your 2017 adventures. From flights to hotels to all inclusive deals, it’s a great time to buy for loved ones or treat yourself to an awesome experience.
Here are the Top 5 Black Friday Deals worth checking out:
- Flight tickets for Christmas and New York: In general, the prices of airline tickets for Thanksgiving have gone down 2.6 percent from last year according to The Wall Street Journal. In addition, Christmas trips have gone down even lower at 3.3 percent from last year. The best part is that airlines are opening travel deals right after Thanksgiving, and right on Cyber Monday which could lure people to travel during the off-peal seasons of January and February. Some of the airlines expected to go on the Cyber Monday travel deal sale are Delta, American, Southwest and Interjet, a Mexican budget airline. Some popular destinations where these Black Friday deals can be taken advantage of include Nashville, New York, Cancun and Reyjavik, Iceland.
- Dream Hotels: This hotel chain allows buyers to enjoy not only a discounted rate of as low as $219 per night at their Dream Downtown location, but also give travelers a chance to celebrate Thanksgiving with the less fortunate. For every room booked during the Cyber Monday sale, a brand new winter coat is purchased and given by Dream Hotels to a New Yorker in need during its Giving Tuesday “New York Cares” annual Coat Drive.
- Booking Websites: Booking websites such as Lastminute.com and Expedia have also been known to get involved in the Black Friday action. They will continue to have sales on package deals as well as hotels through the weekend into Cyber Monday. So make sure you check those out when they hit early on Friday morning.
- Airlines: Most Airlines tend to be particularly big discounters in Black Friday sales, so look out for big savings with the likes of British Airways,Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand, which all offered savings on various routes on Black Friday last year. Set airfare alerts in advance on your booking site of choice (such as Google Flights, Skyscanner or Kayak) for your preferred routes.
- Luggage: If you are looking for a new TSA approved carry on, or even a whole new set of luggage, Black Friday is your best friend. Perfect example is the Kenneth Cole Reaction Reverb Carry on. Coming in at only 7 lbs, with eight 360 wheel rotation,and a 10 year warranty, the bag normally goes for $240.00 can be bought on Black Friday for as low as $64.99.
- My best Advice: Be prepared to move fast to get the best prices – some deals last for 24 hours, while others sell out within hours or minutes.